GDPR Privacy Notice
About the job
Your key responsbilities will be to support the Administration Team in ensuring that the office is operating and
running smoothly and providing administrative support to the school.
● Opening up the school office in the mornings at 8.30am (on the days that are worked).● Updating school records, Dfe forms and pupil files.
● Maintenance of children’s files and database entries and updates.
● Assist in admission administration.
● Assist with Housekeeping in keeping the school beautiful and inviting
● Answering the telephone, taking and passing messages on accordingly.
● Dealing with visitors to the School, including contractors,
● Checking registers, logging in late pupil entries.
● Photocopying, inc. providing meter readings and toner ordering.
● Dealing with emails in the School’s default mailbox..
● Ordering stationery, housekeeping supplies and materials for teachers.
● Dealing with deliveries.
● Checking invoices for goods & services, and entering into the accounting system.
● Ensuring oil tanks are kept topped up, arranging deliveries as required.
● Maintain the Accident and Incident forms spreadsheet and process maintenance requests.
● Maintain the notice boards and school calendar.
● Ad Hoc tasks delegated by the School Leader and Administration Coordinator
Alder Bridge School was established in 1987 by a pioneering group of parents and has been running an Early Years, Kindergarten and Lower School provision to a minimum of class 5/6 ever since. We are a co-educational, fully comprehensive independent Steiner Waldorf school.
The school is situated in beautiful semi-rural surroundings and we are privileged to have our own woodland for the children to explore as well as a woodland classroom. Our grounds provide lots of play and learning opportunities, with vegetable plots, willow structures and simply space to run.
Mill Ln, Padworth, Reading RG7 4JU, UK